Missouri Herbs

Missouri Herbs
Our new website

For herbs I don't grow, this is my favorite place!

Bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils. Sin
On our site, you will see selected links to books that have been valuable to our homesteading, permaculture, spiritual, health and natural building paths and links to products we use or feel are ethical. Purchasing any of these products through my site will help contribute to our homesteading success and our teaching others to do the same.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

New website!


I put together a basic website for locals who visit my booth at the Farmer's Market. Many people have asked for a way to read through all my "stuff" at home and what other "green" businesses are around. People who stop by the market while traveling have asked for a website in the event they want to re-order.

So here it is, I still have a long way to go! People ask me all the time if I know a clinical herbalist, so I setup a page called "Herbalists I trust". These are people that are able to take new clients right now and certainly not ALL the herbalists I trust. I'm only highlighting herbalists that use extracts, teas and salves in most cases over capsules.

I will try to find a clinical herbalist in the Missouri / Arkansas Ozark area. If you know of any, please let me know so that I can talk to them. I thought I'd highlight 5 or so at a time, so if you are an herbalist that isn't on there, please don't get your feelings hurt. I'll probably get to you ;-)

www.missouriherbs.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the new website! what wonderful photos and use of color! beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks Elke! I hope to get this blog over there soon but suddenly we're swamped with work ~ great problem to have :-)